For technical and business writing
We have been editing and designing publications for decades in various technical fields:
- scientific, biotech and medical literature
- documentation for developers (reference books, manuals)
- content-rich web resources
- magazines for associations and general circulation
Looking to improve your in-house editing? Consider the titles in our editors’ library.
Periodicals, marketing literature
External Design’s principal, and technical editor, Marlin Ouverson, has been producing documentation design and technical editing for more than three decades.
- Editor-in-chief of legendary Dr. Dobb’s Journal when “personal computers” were emerging
- Editor of the trade journal for the Forth programming language for nearly two decades
- Creator-editor for trade books, technical manuals, documentation suites, periodicals, scientific and medical literature, web content
- Author-designer of bespoke marketing literature, pitch decks and other presentations
- Wordsmith accustomed to articulating the message and vision of clients on a broad spectrum of subjects and purposes
Professional credentials and references are available at Mr. Ouverson’s LinkedIn profile