…for a custom web site that speaks to your audience.
We study the market, your audience, and any competitors or colleagues in order to develop a site that will work for you.*
For one example, see how we approach web development for lawyers and legal practices.
How can we contribute to your project?
- We develop responsive site designs that look good on many devices and window sizes — like tablets and smartphones.
- We include essential search-engine optimization techniques (SEO) at no extra charge.1
- We can provide ongoing support — as your trusted advocate, always tending your online presence — or you can call on us as needed.
- We’ll be happy to discuss the tradeoffs of a fully custom web site compared to a site built using WordPress* and design templates.
Our clients have come to us from software engineering, ballet, aerospace and science, music, fashion, medicine and biotech, non-profits, manufacturing, sports, and more.
*Yes, we provide WordPress support!
For years, our work was “all custom, all the time.” But clients started asking us to support their WordPress web sites and, soon, more clients wanted WordPress’s features to help them update their own site content — and we haven’t looked back. With External Design, your web projects can benefit from the best of both worlds: all custom coding or a WordPress site with a custom look-and-feel that represents your unique business and brand.
Now also offering managed WordPress hosting services!
Our focus is always on what will work best for your purposes, and how to achieve that efficiently. It’s an approach that enables us to work as well for large corporations as for mom-and-pop shops; in the arts as well as in aerospace and medicine. We welcome diversity and new challenges — tell us about your project and your goals!
1. We may also offer optional, more-advanced SEO services like campaigns and ongoing SEO management, maintenance, and reporting.