Concerning Use of This Website
1. You may freely browse and download the public-facing materials found on this website (the “Site”). You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, sell, license, or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Marlin Ouverson and his various activities (the “Company”). All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in materials downloaded from the Site, as well as on the Site itself, must be retained in all uses.
2. You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of the Company. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any the Company copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right.
3. All product names, logos and trademarks displayed on the Site that are identified by ® or ™ or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered or unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to the Company, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right, either express or implied, under any patent or Trademark of the Company or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of the Company, except to identify the product or services of the company.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
5. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of the Site. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF the Company, OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR JOINT VENTURERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER the Company OR ANY OF THE OTHER ENTITIES OR PERSONS LISTED ABOVE HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. This includes damages to, or for viruses and other malware that may infect, your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” AND the Company MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE. The Company HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The Company MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE WILL BE TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
6. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, Gravatars/users’ avatar images, social indicators, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information, and the Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. The Company and any of our affiliates may use such data for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and further posting. Further, the Company and any of our affiliates shall be free to use such information, including, but not limited to, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, researching, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
7. This Site may link to other sites on the Internet. We believe our links from the Site meet regulatory guidelines and linked sites may be checked periodically for appropriate content. However, the Company has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the Site and we are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site that are outside our control. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Please remember that such sites are not the Company sites and the content on such sites could change without our knowledge. The opinions, claims, comments, or software contained in hyperlinked sites are those of the companies responsible for such sites and should not be attributed to the Company in any manner. The Company has not attempted to verify the truth or accuracy of any such opinion, claim or comment, nor do we endorse or support them. The Company does not warrant, nor are we in any way responsible for, software on hyperlinked sites that are outside our control.
8. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate the law. The Company will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, malicious or otherwise damaging code or human language, or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
9. The Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information or materials on the Site at any time without any prior notification.
10. The Company may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review current Terms and Conditions.