Support for web sites — one time or ongoing
A web site is an investment one hopes will pay for itself, and more, before it is retired. But the web aesthetic evolves quickly, and today’s sleek sites can begin to seem tired far too quickly. Meanwhile, your competitors’ and partners’ web sites are competing for the attention of your web audience.
Not ready for a top-to-bottom web site redesign?
Between major redesigns, there are ways to help a web site stay fresh in visitors’ eyes. These often are very small steps, seemingly minor, but over time they help keep a site feeling current and relevant to its audience.
Software updates, site traffic reports, fresh content and fine tuning, oversight… web site maintenance is never just routine.
Web site maintenance, content updates, SEO services…
If it’s a good fit, we’ll suggest a web site maintenance plan to deliver high value at reasonable cost.
Consider how your site, and perhaps your company, can benefit from outsourcing your routine web site maintenance. What benefit, in your specific situation, could come from the ongoing, reliable attention of an expert tending the web site on your behalf? Availablele web site services include:
- improve user experience/conversion rates on tablets, smartphones
- freshen existing visual assets (web graphics and typefaces)
- add (or refresh) content, add pages, sections
- replace, edit, or update incidental text
- clarify the call(s) to action, test alternate versions
- encourage social-media sharing, develop social-media presence and strategy
- new web site functions, benefits, features
- maintain code, apply software updates responsibly
- re-purpose marketing and sales materials for online use, and vice versa
- ongoing search-engine optimization (SEO), analyzing site traffic, reporting, and testing changes to boost conversion rates
We will listen to all stakeholders, research your niche and audience, and tailor our web site services to address your highest-priority needs. Reliable, responsible, expert services on a regular basis can free you and your staff to focus on what you do best and what interests you most.
WordPress management, plugin updates
Some web site owners find convenience in building their sites in WordPress. But that is not a “launch it and forget it” scenario. It is important to keep current with software updates, and applying them responsibly is a normal part of web site maintenance — even for sites whose public-facing content never changes.
There is a steady stream of function and security updates to WordPress and to its plugins and themes. They are released frequently enough that your staff or consultants should review your site regularly — at least several times per month, if not daily — to see if any WordPress updates are waiting to be applied. It is not difficult work, typically, but it is an important part of maintaining WordPress web sites. It’s an industry “best practice” that contributes to better-performing, more-secure web sites.
But wait: Want us to handle your maintenance and deliver great performance for visitors to your site? We also offer managed WordPress hosting services.