Support for websites — as needed or ongoing
A website is an investment one hopes will pay for itself, and more, before it is retired. But the web aesthetic evolves quickly, and today’s sleek sites can begin to seem tired far too quickly. Meanwhile, your competitors’ and partners’ websites are competing for the attention of your web audience.
Not ready for a top-to-bottom website redesign?
Between major redesigns, there are ways to help a website stay fresh in visitors’ eyes. These often are very small steps, seemingly minor, but over time they help keep a site feeling current and relevant to its audience.
Software updates, site traffic reports, fresh content and fine tuning, oversight… website maintenance is never just routine.
Web site maintenance, content updates, SEO services…
Consider how your site, and perhaps your company, can benefit from outsourcing your routine website maintenance. What benefit, in your situation, could come from the reliable attention of an expert tending to your website? Available services include:
- improve user experience/conversion rates on tablets, smartphones
- freshen existing visual assets (web graphics and typefaces)
- add (or refresh) content, add pages, sections
- replace, edit, or update incidental text
- clarify the call(s) to action, test alternate versions
- encourage social-media sharing, develop social-media presence and strategy
- new website functions, benefits, features
- maintain code, apply software updates responsibly
- re-purpose marketing and sales materials for online use, and vice versa
- ongoing search-engine optimization (SEO), analyzing site traffic, reporting, and testing changes to boost conversion rates
We will listen to all stakeholders, research your niche and audience, and tailor our website services to address your highest-priority needs. Reliable, responsible, expert services on a regular basis can free you and your staff to focus on what you do best and what interests you most.
WordPress management & updates
Many website owners find convenience with WordPress. But even that is not a “launch it and forget it” scenario. It is important to apply current software updates, as a routine part of website maintenance — even sites whose public-facing content never changes.
Want to free yourself of website maintenance and deliver great performance for visitors? We offer managed WordPress hosting services that handle all the ongoing, routine updates.